Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
My Mind's Eye : Paper Pack
Bazzill Basics : 12" x 12" Cardstock - Lemon Drop and Smoky
Jolee's Boutique : Dimensional Stickers - Eiffel Tower Repeats
My Mind's Eye : Dillly Dally Buttons and Pins
American Crafts : Thickers Chipboard Patterned Letter - Polka Dot
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Black Soot
American Crafts : Spark! Tinsel
Spellbinders : Office Supplies Shapeabilities
1. Cut the first picture mount, 5" x 8" and ink the edges. Emboss with your choice of an embossing folder.
2. Cut a second picture mount 2 ½" x 4". Use glue to outline the edges and cover in the Spark tinsel.
3. Cut out the Spellbinders tag and ink the edges with the distress ink pad.
4. Cut 2 strips of paper the width of your layout page and ink the edges.
5. Cut or punch a 1” circle and glue a flower embellishment to the center. Add a button to the center of the flower.
6. Adhere your photo mounts to your layout page and attach your photos. Add your flower embellishment.
7. Add the phrase "Paris" and use an Eiffel Tower repeat for the "i" in Paris.
8. Cut strips for journaling and adhere to the layout page.
9. Add buttons and pins as accents as needed.