Mini Stamped Cards
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
My Mind's Eye : Indie 6x6 Paper Pack
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Walnut Stain
My Mind's Eye : Twine
American Crafts : Zing Embossing Powder - Chestnut
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Embossing Pad
Inkadinkado : Inkadinkaclings - Mini Cling Stamps
1. Cut out the base of the card 3 1/2" x 7". Fold in half.
2. Cut and tear two coordinating papers to layer on the top of the card.
3. Cut a piece of paper 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". Using embossing ink pad, ink the stamp of your choice and stamp it onto the piece of paper. Sprinkle the Zing embossing powder on top of the ink and gently tap the paper on the table to remove excess powder. Using a heat embossing tool, heat the embossing powder from underneath the paper.
4. Once the embossing powder is cooled, adhere all the layers of paper onto the top of the card.
5. Cut and tie a piece of twine around the card.