Gone Fishing Father's Day Card
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Imaginisce : Die Cut
We R Memory Keepers : Embossed Sticker Stamps
My Minds Eye : Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6X6 Paper Pack
My Minds Eye : Miss Caroline Dilly Dally Brad
Ranger Ink : Stickles - Cinnamon
Martha Stewart : Double Link Trim Punch
1. Cut out a piece of red cardstock 10" x 6" and fold in half.
2. Cut out 2 pieces of coordinating paper 5 ¼" x 4 ¼".
3. Die cut the letters "DAD" and "Gone Fishing".
4. Cut out a strip of paper using one of the coordinating papers.
5. Add these pieces to your card and embellish using the pieces from the supply list.
6. I embellished the letters with Stickles once they were adhered to the paper. Remember to let the Stickles dry completely!
7. Once you have completed your card, give it to your special “DAD”... then take him fishing!