Vintage American Flag Wood Shape
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Designs : American Flag (MDF)
Fancy Pants : Childish Things
Bo Bunny : Weekend Market
Teresa Collins : Fabrications Collection
Bo Bunny : Double Dot Design - Chiffon Double Dot
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Aged Mahogany
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Inkssentials : Ink Blending Tool
Large Nail File
1. Trace each shape onto the paper of your choice and cut it out.
2. Ink the sides of the wood shapes with the distress stain.
3. Using Mod Podge, attach each shape you have cut out to the corresponding piece of wood. Press down firmly using a brayer.
4. Sand off the excess paper using a large nail file and distress the edges.
5. Ink the edges of the paper using the distress ink pad and an Inkssentials Blending Tool.
6. Make sure the Mod Podge under the paper is dry, then paint a coat of Mod Podge over the paper on each piece of the flag. Make sure you paint the sides of your pieces too.
7. Once the Mod Podge is dried you can stack the pieces and display your creation!