America Wood Shape
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Designs : America (MDF)
Martha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paints - Chipotle, Wild Blueberry,Porcelain Doll
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Brushed Corduroy
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Stampendous : Fran:tage Glass Glitter - Bronze Glass
Sakura : Quickie Glue Pinpoint Roller Adhesive
1. Stain the edges and backs of each letter using the distress stain.
2. Paint the front of each letter using alternating red, white, and blue paints.
3. Once the paint is dry, distress the edges of each wood letter with a large nail file.
4. Ink the edges with the distress ink pad to fill in any raw wood.
5. Embellish each letter slightly by applying a small amount of glue from the Quickie Glue pen and then quickly sprinkling the glass glitter onto the glue. Press down slightly to adhere the glitter.