Congrats Grad Layout
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
American Crafts : Amy Tangerine - Sketchbook Paper
Pebbles : Crystal Candy Dots - White
Graphic 45 : Antique Typewriter Wood Stamp Set
Jenni Bowlin : Dye Ink Pad - Fountain Pen
Tombow Dual Brush Pen Sets
1. Cut a picture mount 6 ½" x 4 ¼" and ink the edges. Cut 4 corners to cover the picture mount corners. Adhere to the top left corner of the layout.
2. Cut a smaller picture mount 3" x 3½", ink the edges, and adhere it onto the bottom right of the layout.
3. Cut 2 circles, one 5" circle in the green polka dot print, and the other a 4 ½” in the yellow stripe print. Ink the edges of both, and mount the smaller circle on the bigger one. Mount the circles to the bottom middle of the layout, slightly overlapping the corners of the picture mounts.
4. Cut 4 banner pieces and ink the edges. Stamp “grad” on them, one letter per banner piece. Mount the banner pieces with foam squares. Using a Tombow marker write “CONGRATS” above the banner pieces. String a piece of twine behind the banner pieces, tie bows on each end, and add the crystals dots.
5. Cut five strips of paper, ink the edges, and adhere them to the left of the circles. Use these strips for journaling!