Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
My Mind's Eye : Indie Chic - 6x6 Paper Pack
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Tea Dye
Maya Road : Coffee or Tea Mini Chipboard Set
Martha Stewart : Vintage Lace Punch
1. Cut card to size and ink the edges. Cut a piece of striped print paper slightly smaller than the card size and ink edges. Adhere to the front of the card.
2. Cut a piece of peach paper 3" x 5" and ink the edges. Using the pink polka dot paper and the peach flourish, cut and punch 3 strips of paper with the Martha Stewart punch and layer the pieces.
3. Trace the chipboard tea pot on a flower flourish paper, and the chipboard cup on a green print. Cut out the traced shapes and glue the paper to the chipboard.
4. Cut the shape of a tea bag out of kraft paper. Crumble the shape slightly and ink the edges. Pierce a hole in the tea bag and run a piece of twine through it. Wrap the remaining length of the twine over the edge of the card to the inside. Cut a small tag and attach the twine to the back. Attach the tea bag, tea pot, and cup to the front of the card.
5. Cut a slice in the crease of the card, pull a length of ribbon through the hole, and tie a bow in the front of the card.
6. Attach a journal or picture mount t the inside of the card and write out your message.