Golf Wood Shape
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Designs : Golf Wood Shape (Coming Soon!)
American Crafts : Dear Lizzy Neopolitan - Hazy Horizon Paper
Authentique : Honest Paper
BoBunny : Serenity - Love Paper
Bazzill Basics : Swiss Dots Paper
Martha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paint - Wedding Cake
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Walnut
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Deco Wire : 39 Feet - Silver
1. Trace the letters onto the paper that you would like to use and cut out. I used the Bazzill Basics Swiss Dots paper to make the "O" look like a dimpled golf ball!
2. Stain the edges and the back of the G, L, and F with the Distress Stain.
3. Paint the edges and the back of the "O" with the Wedding Cake craft paint.
4. Attach the paper to its coordinating letter using Mod Podge. Press firmly, or use a brayer, to really get the paper down well and allow to dry.
5. Sand the edges using a large nails file to distress the edges and to take off any excess paper.
6. Ink the edges of the letters using the Distress Ink.
7. Paint another coat of Mod Podge over the entire letter and allow to dry.
8. Drill a hole into the "O" to make a space for a piece of wire.
9. Cut out 2 pieces of paper in the shape of a flag pendant and glue a piece of deco wire between the papers. Allow to dry.
10. Glue the wire into the hole.