Summer Fun Drink Caddy
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
*The carry out box in photos is from Sonic
1. Chose which papers you would like to cover the sides and the inside of the drink caddy with. Chose the papers before you them adhere to the caddy.
2. Unfold the caddy and lay out the papers on top to make sure your papers are cut to the right size.
3. For the sides of the caddy, punch two sizes of circles in contrasting colors. Ink the edges of the circles and then adhere them to the sides.
4. Ink the edges of the paper before adhering it to the box.
5. Cut a tag and ink the edges. Stamp “summer time” onto a sheet of patterned paper and cut out the phrases into pendant strips.
6. Cut 4 pin wheels 2" x 2", ink the edges, and put them together. Use lolly pop sticks for the stands of the pin wheels. Adhere to the front of the drink caddy. Cut a small 1" x 1" pin wheel, ink the edges, and attach to the tag.
7. Use two different colors of twine to attach the tag to the caddy.