Created by OMC Designer Jill
Studio Calico : E-Flute Corrugated Cardstock - White, Kraft
American Crafts : Spark Tinsel - Rouge
Bazzill Basics : Dark Blue Dots Cardstock
BoBunny : 5/8 inch Polka Dot Ribbon - Red, Blue
American Crafts : DIY Thickers
Sizzix : Framelits Die Set 4PK - Stars, Primitive
Tombow Adhesive Glue
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
1. Using the largest Primitive Star Die, cut out however many stars you will need to spell whatever word you have chosen out of the kraft corrugated cardstock.
2. Trace the star you just cut onto the Bazzill cardstock.
3. Now cut around your tracing mark about ¼ of an inch larger.
4. Now trace this second star onto the white corrugated cardstock.
5. Again cut this 3rd star out ¼ in larger following the trace line.
6. Ink the edges of both corrugated stars with distress ink.
7. Adhere the blue stars to the white stars and then adhere the kraft colored stars on top of the blue stars.
8. Adhere the letters you need to spell the word you have chosen to each star.
9. Peel off the top layer of the DIY Thickers to expose the sticky surface and pour the Spark glitter over the top of each letter. Press down to get the Spark glitter to adhere to the letter. Turn over and tap off excess Spark glitter. You can use the excess to pour over your next letter.
10. Measure out how much Bo Bunny Polka Dot ribbon you will need to adhere your stars.
11. Adhere each star onto the ribbon using Tombow glue. Let dry completely!
12. Make bows with the complimentary color of ribbon you have chosen and glue in between every other letter. Let dry completely.
13. Display at your party!