Patriotic Food Labels
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Bazzill Basics :Dark Red Cardstock, Dark Blue Cardstock, Tan Cardstock
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Fired Brick, Faded Jeans
American Crafts : Pebbles Inc. : Let Freedom Ring - Accordion Pennant
American Crafts : Pebbles Inc. : Let Freedom Ring Dimensional Stickers
American Crafts :Pebbles Inc. : Let Freedom Ring Masking Tape Stickers
Ranger Ink : Stickles Glitter Glue
1. Cut red and blue cardstock 6" x 4" and tan cardstock 5 ½" x 3 ½".
2. Ink the edges of the tan cardstock with the opposite color of ink as the background cardstock you have used.
3. Adhere the tan cardstock on top of the red/blue cardstock.
4. Embellish the card with the patriotic stickers
5. Add Stickles to give the stickers that extra sparkle! Let dry completely.
6. Think of a creative way to name your food to be served.
7. Using a black marker practice the way you want to write the name of your foods to be served on a scrap piece of cardstock.
8. Lightly make a straight line with a pencil on your food label. Using this line as a guide write the name of your food on the card. I went back over each letter and made them bolder and fancier!
9. Place in front of the food one your table.
10. Dig in and celebrate the 4th of July!