Happy Birthday Gift Bag
Created by OMC Designer Jill
White lunch sack
EK Success : Chinese Knot Chain Punch
EKSuccess : Cupcake Punch
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Spun Sugar, Weathered Wood
American Crafts : Dear Lizzy Neapolitan - Sea Breeze Paper
Doodlebug : Sugar Coated Cardstock -Cupcake
Stickles Glitter Glue : Stardust
Doodlebug : Doodle Twine - Valentines Assortment
My Pink Stamper : Birthday Crazy
1. Start with a plain white lunch sack. Ink the edges of the sack with the Spun Sugar ink.
2. Use the Cupcake Cardstock and Cupcake Punch to punch out a chain long enough to go around the bottom of the bag. Attach with a tape roller adhesive.
3. Make a tag with out of the American Crafts Sea Breeze paper.
4. Ink the edges of the tag with the Weathered Wood ink.
5. Stamp your sentiment with Weathered Wood ink.
6. Use the Stickles glitter glue over the sentiment. Let dry completely!
7. Tie the tag onto the bag using the Doodlebug twine.
8. Add a gift and give to a friend!