You Brighten My Day Gift Bag
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Sizzix : Movers & Shapers L Die - In the Bag
My Minds Eye : “On the BrightSide” Paper
Bazzill Basics : 12" x 12" Cardstock - Deep Red, Avacado
EKSuccess EK Tools - Diamond Lace Edger Punch
Sizzix : Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
Stamp : You Brighten My Day
Brown Deco Wire
Red Rick Rack Ribbon
Ranger Ink : Stickles Glitter Glue - Cinnamon
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
3D Foam Adhesive
1. Cut out an In the Bag die using the My Minds Eye “On the Bright Side” paper. Ink the edges using the distress ink. Glue together and allow to dry.
2. Cut out 2 circles using the Sizzix circle dies, one just slightly larger than the other. Ink the edges and glue the two circles together, but off center to each other. Stamp the sentiment “You Brighten My Day” to the middle circle and overlay the letters with the cinnamon Stickles. Allow to dry, then adhere to the bag using the 3D foam to make it pop off the bag!
3. Cut a strip of dark red dardstock to fit around the bottom of the bag. Punch with the Diamond Lace punch and ink the edges. Adhere to the bag.
4. Cut a piece of deco wire about 12 inches long and wind around a pencil to curl.
5. Punch a hole through the top side of the bag using a pick. Be careful not to poke your finger!
6. String the wire through the holes and bend the ends so they don’t come out!
7. Tie a small rick rack bow to the wire.
8. Add a gift card and give to a friend!