Fall Family Layout
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Sizzix : Bigz XL Die : Ornate #3
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Walnut
Lifestyle Crafts : Scallop Square Punches Die
EKSuccess : Round Binding Edge Edger Punch
EKSuccess : Open Scallop Edger Punch
Doodlebug : Chunky Brads
Doodlebug : Doodle Twine - Brown
1. Cut a shape out of patterned paper using the ornate die. Ink the edges with the distress ink pad. Glue the shape in the bottom right corner of your layout page.
2. Using the sticker phrase strips from the paper pack, mount some of the phrases onto coordinating paper. Glue along the left side of the page.
3. Cut a piece of cardstock with the LifeStyle Scallop Square Punches Die. Cut the sides off to make it into a pendant shape, but leave the top with a scalloped edge. Stamp the letters for "family" onto the pendant pieces. Using glue dots, adhere the pendant pieces to the twine. Using foam squares, attach the pendant banner to the page. Add brads to the either end of the banner and tie twine around the brad base.
4. Cut a strip of paper 3" x 10" paper and use the Round Binding Edge Edger Punch to punch the edges. Then cut another strip 2" x 10" and use the Open Scallop Edger Punch on the edges. Layer the two strips together and staple to the bottom of the page.
5. Cut out picture mounts and adhere the photographs onto the mounts. Ink the edges of all the pictures. Mount the pictures on top of the strips of punched paper.
6. Add any other coordinating embellishments and tags.