It’s All About the Candy
Created By OMC Designer Sandy
Adams and Co: 1.5-inch Stacking Cubes
OMC: Vinyl – Grape, Orange Glitter, Lucky Green, Ebony, transfer tape
OMC: Designer Cuts by Sandy or your own Halloween letters
We R Memory Keepers: Sweetheart Inker: Black
Scrap Halloween paper
Plaid: Mod Podge – Gloss
General Supply: Foam Brush
1. Trim 3 colors of scrap paper to fit blocks.
2. Lightly ink edges of paper.
3. Use an eclips cutting machine to cut the .scut file phrases and shadows. Weed and pick excess vinyl from phrases. Use transfer tape to remove from sheet and then place on cardstock.
4. Coat front side of block with Mod Podge – using a moderate amount. Lay cardstock down with vinyl letters already attached and position in place. Use brayer to firmly smooth out any air bubbles. Repeat for remaining two blocks.
5. Ink edges of blocks if desired.