Autumn Wood Blocks Display
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Adams and Co. : 8 Piece Block Set
BoBunny : Apple Cider Collection Paper
OMC : Brown Vinyl
Stickles Glitter Glue : Lime Green, Cinnamon, Paprika
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Inksenntials Blending Foam Tool
1. Measure your paper slightly smaller than the length and width of your block. Cut out a piece of paper for each block.
2. Ink the edges of each paper with the distress ink and the foam blending tool.
3. Very carefully apply Mod Podge onto the block where the paper will go. Try hard not to go over the edge. On this project I wanted to keep the muted look of the block and not apply Mod Podge over the entire front of the paper. Depending on the look you want you could cover the paper with a coat of Mod Podge.
4. Apply your paper and press down firmly. Let dry
5. Cut out the letters you want using a font of your choice. I cut my letters out so that they would fill the space of the block.
6. Apply the letters to each block.
7. Find a small pattern in your paper and apply the Stickles to enhance and bring out the pattern in the paper. Let dry!
8. Now display!