Tombstone Halloween Decor
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Spellbinders : Nestabilities - Nested Tombstones
Bazzill Basics : Cardstock: nor' easter, black, smokey white and saltillo
Tim Holtz : Stamp Sets - Mini Halloween 3 Set, Apothecary and Mini Halloween Stamp Set
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink - Black Soot, Rusty Hinge
Tim Holtz : Distress Tool
K and Company : Brenda Walton Haunted Word Adhesive Chipboard
EKSuccess : EK Tools - Tarantula Spider Punch
Stickles Glitter Glue : Purple, Black, Green, Ice White
Martha Stewart : Glitter Bats and Moon Stickers
American Crafts : Zing! Embossing Powder - Black
Inkadinkado : Fall Trees Clear Stamp
Oh My Vinyl : Brushed Silver
Ranger Ink : Dylusions Ink Spray
1. Cut 10 tombstones out of grey cardstock. Ink the edges with the distress ink.
2. For Tombstone #1, spray the front of the tombstone on an angle with the ink spray. Take the spider web stamp, stamp in an embossing stamp pad, stamp onto the tombstone and cover with embossing powder. Take the tombstone stamp and the small skull stamp, emboss the skull stamp, and cut out. Adhere with a foam square. Cut 3 different sizes and colors in the poison bottles. Ink the edges and cover each bottle with Glossy Accents.
3. For Tombstone #2, mist the front of the tombstone lightly with the ink spray. Take the tree stamp and emboss in black embossing powder. Choose 4 differing sizes of the glitter bat stickers and attach to the tombstone using small foam squares. Take the moon sticker and cut it to fit the tombstone. Using the smallest tombstone in the spellbinders pack, cut a tombstone, write RIP and ink the edges.
4. For Tombstone #3, use the script stamp and stamp all over the tombstone. Mist it with the three ink spray colors. Stamp Happy Halloween onto a piece of orange cardstock, cut out around the phrase, and adhere to the top of the tombstone. Stamp the mirror and cut it out. Cover the center oval of the mirror with the OMC metallic vinyl. Stamp the silhouetted head of the man, cut out and glue to the vinyl.
5. For Tombstone #4, mount the chipboard Eek piece to the tombstone, but cut off the top portion with the cat. Create the pumpkin using a punch. Ink the edges and attach to the tombstone. Use the large arsenic label, adhere to a piece of cardstock and create a scroll. Ink the edges and attach to the tombstone. Stamp a cat from the stamp set and emboss with black embossing powder.
6. For Tombstone #5, spray with black ink spray. Stamp and emboss the spider web twice. For the spiders, punch out two shapes in black cardstock. Use glossy Mod Podge to cover the spiders and sprinkle purple and black glitter over them. The Mod Podge will curl the spiders, giving them a dimensional look.