12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 Dimensional Christmas Card
Monday, November 19, 2012
Oh My Crafts' 12 Days of Christmas - Day 12
Dimensional Christmas Card
Created by OMC Designer Jill
This is a special card for someone extra special in your life.
3 sheets of Bazzill Basics Cardstock in White
1 sheet of BoBunny Mistletoe Paper
1 piece of heavy paper or chipboard
Perma Tac Adhesive
Stickles Glitter Glue - Lime Green, Christmas Red, Stardust
Versafine Ink - Red
1. Cut your chipboard or heavy paper 4½" x 4½" .
2. Cut the BoBunny Mistletoe Paper 6" x 6".
3. Cut the Bazzill White Cardstock 8½" x 8½"
4. Score the 6" x 6" papers on each side at ¾".
5. Attach to the heavy paper or chipboard by folding the paper over each side with Perma Tac Adhesive.
6. Score the 8½" x 8½" cardstock at a diagonal down the center and at 4¼" and 4¼" making sure all scores cross each other directly in the center of the paper.
7. Fold 2 of the white cardstock papers so the diagonal fold in the center pushes up and the 3rd one fold so it pushes down. Fold the other scores opposite from the diagonal fold.
8. Adhere each paper to each other from the corner. As shown in the picture.
9. Fold the papers together so that they form a square. As shown in the picture.
10. Attach to the paper covered heavy paper with Perma Tac Adhesive.
11. Attach a piece of ribbon to the back and tie in the front. As seen in picture.
12. Embellish your paper using Stickles, and embellished punches!
13. Now add pictures and personal notes to the inside papers!