Fall Scrapbook Layout
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Fall themed Scrapbook Paper
Corrugated/Fluted Cardboard Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Rusty Hinge
Colored Misting Spray : Orange Hues
Leaf Shaped Punch or SVG Cut
Deep Edge Punch or Edge Die
1. Ink the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
2. Use scrap paper to punch or cut out the leaves to use for misting to create the leaf silhouette shapes on the page.
3. Once the leaves are cut out, lay them out on the page where you want the image to be. Take the mist and spray over the leaves. Leave in place for 2 min. This will allow dry time, after the two min, take the leaves off, this will give the image outline on the page.
4. Using the large leaf punch, punch 4 leaves in contrasting/coordinating paper.
5. Cut 3 squares one in brown corrugated cardboard, one in kraft corrugated cardboard and the last one in Artisan paper. These will be what you mount your pictures on. Cut according to size of picture.
5. Tear strips of the artisan paper to layer on the corrugated cardboard.
6. Use the Deep Edge Punch or Edge Die to create a decorative strip, ink and attach with two brads.