Christmas Recipe Box
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Oh My Crafts SVG CUT: Recipe Box with SVG Cut for the Front Embellishing Papers
Bazzill Basics : Cardstock - White, Dark Green
Tombow : Hook & Loop Fastener Tabs
Martha Stewart : Cottage Christmas Gingerbread Stickers
Martha Stewart : Cottage Christmas Rubber Cling Stamp Set
We R Memory Keepers : Tab Punch Circle
Red Rick Rack Ribbon
BoBunny : Mistletoe Paper Pack
Ranger Ink : Stickles Glitter Glue - Limegreen, Christmas Red, Stardust
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad
Glue Glider Pro : Perma Tac
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I thought it would be great to have a special recipe box for all your Holiday treats and meals…one that you would store with all of your Holiday Decorations and that you could pull out each year and be all ready for Holiday Baking and entertaining! I hope you enjoy it as much I did making it!
2. Cut out the SVG cut for the papers that you will glue to the front of your box from the BoBunny Mistletoe Paper Pack.
3. Put your box together and adhere with Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac.
5. Cut out 3" x 5½" cards out of dark green cardstock.
6. Punch out Tabs from the BoBunny Mistletoe Paper Pack for the dark green cards using the We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch: Circle and attach the tabs.
7. Label your Tabs. I used vinyl, but you could also use permanent marker.
8. Embellish the front of your box with Martha Stewart's Cottage Christmas Gingerbread Stickers. I like to add a bit more glitter using Stickles! I also added more bling to the front, back and sides of the box with my Stickles too. I always say “You Can’t Ever Have Enough Glitter!”
9. I also added a bit of red rick rack ribbon as it went great with the Gingerbread Theme!
10. Now display your box as a cute Christmas Decoration on your counter that doubles as your recipe box for all your wonderful Christmas Goodies!