Created by OMC Designer Jill
Adams & Co : 7 piece block set (cream)
K & Co : Christmas Specialty Paper Pack
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
Bazzill Cardstock : Dark Green
Inkssentials : Glossy Accents
Foam Paint Brush
Stickles : Diamond
1. Cut out 4- 4 X 2 ½ inch ovals and 3- 3 ¾ X 2 ½ inch ovals using the K&Co. Christmas Specialty Paper. I was able to make the ovals the exact shape I wanted using the ecal software that goes with the Sizzix Eclipse Machine!
2. Ink the edges of each oval.
3. Cut out images like the Santa, the doll, the choo-choo and the teddy bear from your papers.
4. Ink the edges.
5. Cut out the letters to spell Believe.
6. Ink the edges of each letter.
7. Glue the ovals onto each block using mod podge. Press firmly and let dry.
8. Glue the letters onto each oval with Inksenntials Glossy Accents.
9. Glue the pictures onto the blocks using Mod Podge. Let Dry.
10. Ink the edges of the blocks.
11. Mod Podge the front and sides of the blocks. Let dry.
12. Embellish each picture with some stickles. Let dry.