Oh My Crafts' 12 Days of Christmas Day 4
Christmas Tree Party Favors
Created by OMC Designer Sandy
Coordinating Scrap Papers and Cardstock
EK Success: Bottle Cap Stamps
1-Inch Punch - Scallop Circle Layering Punch
Ranger: Distress ink – Mowed Grass, Fired Brick
We R Memory Keepers: Crop-a-dile
OMC: Acid Free Craft Tape – ¼ inch
1. Cut a piece of printed paper 3 ½ x 5 ½ inches for the small size and 4 x 6 for the medium size or 4 ½ x 6 ½ for a larger size.
2. On the inside of one of the short ends, lay a strip of tape as close to the edge as possible leaving the red liner on. Next, fold rectangle into a tube and over lap the edge by the width of the tape, which is ¼ inch.
4. Open the tube and lay flat. Place a strip of adhesive tape between the two crease marks on either end.
5. Remove the liner from the first tape and seal the edges together forming a tube. Next remove the top liner and seal the top edge together. The seam should be in the center. Fill container with treats.
6. Stamp the bottle cap image in red or green. Using a 1-inch punch, punch the sentiment out. Next, from coordinating card stock, set the scallop punch on the solid scallop setting and punch out. Glue the stamped image onto the scalloped cardstock and adhere to the container.
Hang on your tree and enjoy the party!
**** These containers can be made in any size just by varying the size by 2-inch increments.