Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Sizzix Bigz Pro Die: Bag With Handles
Bo Bunny: Apple Cider Paper
Bazzill Cardstock: Fall Colors
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Walnut Stain and Rusty Hinge
Bo Bunny: Apple Cider Clear Stamp Set
Scallop Edge Punch
1. Use the Sizzix Bigz Pro Die : Bag With Handles to cut out the bag using Bazzill Cardstock in fall color of your choice. Ink edges of the paper first and then assemble the bag.
2. Cut a square out of the Bo Bunny Apple Cider paper to fit the front of the box, cut a second square that is slightly smaller out of the Bazzill Cardstock fall color of your choice. Mount the smaller Bazzill square in the center of the Apple Cider square so that you can see the Apple Cider border peeking out. Ink edges of the squares. Mount the squares on the front of the box.
3. Use the stamps from the stamp kit to create embellishment pieces. Stamp them on Apple Cider paper or Bazzil cardstock or any coordinating scraps you happen to have. In this project I had some corrugated/fluted kraft scraps that I used to embellish some of the note cards.
4. Cut out the images, ink the edges and layer on the front of the box and embellish note cards.
5. Take twine, wrap around box.
6. Make note cards out of Apple Cider paper and Bazzill cardstock, size appropriately so that they will fit inside of the bag. I embellished the note cards with pieces I stamped and a scallop edge punch.
7. Let your family and friends write what they are thankful for and save memories for years to come.