Snow Day Wood Blocks
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Adams and Co. blocks
Embellishing tag from BoBunny Snow Day Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad: Vintage Photo and Faded Denim
Stickles Glitter Glue: Diamond
Foam Paint Brush
1. Cut out the tag that says “There's No Day Like A Snow Day”.
2. Ink the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
3. Glue the tag onto the block with Mod Podge
4. Use the Diamond Stickles on the snowflakes to make them pop. Let dry.
5. Ink the edges of your photos, and adhere to the other blocks. Add cute embellishments!