Elf Shoe Wood Block
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Making Memories : Glitter Stripe Twinkle Paper
Doodlebug : Polka Dot Paper
Stickles Glitter Glue : Lime Green, Christmas Red
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Martha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paint - Habanero
Red Craft Wire
1. Trace the shape of the shoe onto the Doodlebug paper. Cut out.
2. Trace the heel of the shoe and the cuff of the shoe with the glitter stripe paper. Cut out.
3. Hand draw a scalloped edge on the heel and the cuff and cut out.
4. Ink the edges of the heel and the cuff.
5. Paint the edges and back of the shoe with Martha Stewart Habanero paint. Let dry.
6. Glue the shoe paper onto the wood with Mod Podge. Press firmly to make sure all edges are down.
7. Glue the heel and cuff onto the wood with Mod Podge.
8. Ink the edges of the show with the Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
9. Add extra Stickles to the stripes and add Stickles dots to the dots on the Doodlebug paper. Let dry.
10. Drill a small hole into the tip of the show and twist the red craft wire through. Add a jingle bell and bend the wire over to make the bell hang in the air.