Christmas Present Wood Shapes
Created by OMC Designer Sandy
These presents always stay wrapped! A great home décor item anywhere in your home.
BoBunny : Rejoice Paper
Ranger Ink : Dry Stickles, Distress Ink Stains, Distress Ink Pads to match paper
Martha Stewart : Glittering Glue, Paints in matching shade
Plaid : Glossy Mod Podge
General Craft Supply : Wood Glue
1. Trace around presents with the present on right side of paper and cut out. No need to include the bow in tracing.
2. Sand all edges thoroughly. Paint or stain sides and back of present. Paint all sides and edges of bow. Paint top and sides of cross pieces to match glitter.
3. Moderately coat top of wood with Mod Podge and adhere. Use a brayer and roll over surface to eliminate any air bubbles. Let dry. Ink edges. Apply glittering glue to bow and immediately cover with glitter covering thickly.
4. Let dry before shaking off excess. When glitter is totally dry cover with a layer of Modge Podge to seal glitter.
5. Cover dry present with a topcoat of Mod Podge. Let dry.
6. Apply wood glue to back of cross bar and position in place. You may need to weight the bar in place to make sure it attaches.