Noel Necklace Gift Box
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Bazzill Cardstock : Black, Green, Dark Red,and Kraft
Martha Stewart Punch : Pine Needles Trim
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo, Fired Brick, Mowed Lawn
Tim Holtz : Stampers Anonymous - NOEL
Oh My Crafts : SVG Cut - Necklace Box
Stickles Glitter Glue : Diamond, Cinnamon
1. Cut out a necklace box with Bazzill Black Cardstock. Put the box together. You will need a small amount of adhesive.
2. Punch out 2 strips of Pine Needles Trim and glue together to give you one long band.
3. Wrap the band around the box and glue the ends together to make a belly band for your box. This is a band that has the ability to slide off your box.
4. Once the band is on your box, very carefully use the Cinnamon Stickles on the branches and let dry!
5. Stamp the word NOEL onto a piece of Bazzill Kraft paper using a blend of Fired Brick, Mowed Lawn and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
6. Freehand cut around the stamped image.
7. Adhere this to a Red piece of cardstock with 3D foam and free hand cut around this.
8. Now attach this to your belly band on your box and carefully use the Diamond Stickles on the word and decorative edge. Let Dry!
9. Once everything is dry you can slide the belly band off and on your box….add a beautiful necklace and give to someone special!