Black and Red Bow Bag
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Making Memories : Rosette MN Tulle Black/Silver
Martha Stewart : Punch All Over the Page - Pinking Circle
Prima : Paper Flower Embellishment
Red Rhinestone Brad
Glue Dots : Pop Up Glue Dots Roll
1. Punch out a red piece of paper using the Martha Stewart punch.
2. Lightly Mod Podge the front of the paper punch and allow to dry.
3. Make a dimensional flower by taking two coordinating paper flowers and attaching them together with a red rhinestone brad.
4. Attach the red one inch circle to the rosette with a pop up glue dot.
5. Attach the dimensional flower to the red circle with another pop up glue dot.
6. Attach to a cute bag and surprise someone with your creativity! You could also make a cute head band or clip for a little girl to wear in their hair with this Rosette!