Our Hero Memorial Wreath
Created by OMC Designer Sandy
Making Memories : Bravissimo - Our Hero medal, Blue Paper Rosette, Paper Red Rosette (2)
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Black Soot
Canvas Corp : E-Flute 12"x12" - White
Bazzill Basics : Red/blue scrap cardstock
Imaginisce : Snag’em Stamp - Circle Frame
Stampendous : Tiny Alphabet
Oh My Crafts : Exclusive OMC Acid Free Craft Tape
Small foam wreath
Spool of ribbon
1. Wrap the wreath with ribbon and secure with straight pins.
2. Cut the sewn edge of the medal ribbon off at top where it joins. Estimate the length needed to wrap around the wreath, then trim off excess. Overlap the top ribbon over the bottom ribbon and fold over the edge for a clean finish. Secure with a straight pin.
3. Cut a 2½" red circle for the base of a photo and cut a 2" circle photo. Remove ribbons from the bottom of the rosette. Adhere the photo to the red circle and attach the red circle with the photo to the blue rosette. Ink the edges with the ink pad and set aside.
4. Cut 2 - 1¾" circles of white corrugated (E-Flute) paper.
5. Stamp a circle design on some red and blue cardstock. Trim around the middle circle. Stamp a sentiment in the center of the circles and attach to the corrugated circles. Next, attach the white corrugated circle to the rosettes and ink the edges.
6. Using OMC red tape, attach the rosettes to the wreath.