Movie Night DVD Gift Bag
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
American Crafts : Thickers Letter Stickers - Stroll
Jenni Bowlin : Shadow Alpha Stickers - Orange/Black
Jolee’s Boutique : Dimensional Stickers - Popcorn Repeats
Bazzill Cardstock : Basic Black, Lizard Green
Tim Holtz : Sizzix Alterations - Filmstrips Frames, Ticket Strips
Basic Grey : Life's a Party
My Minds Eye : Decorative Brads
My Mind's Eye : Twine
Oh My Crafts : Exclusive OMC Acid Free Craft Tape
1. Take 2 sheets of black cardstock and cut both 8 ¼" x 5 ¾". Score the bottom on both pieces 1/4” and fold. Add adhesive to the under side of one of the scored sections. Attach both scored sections together.
2. Cut a patterned piece of paper 5 ½" x 7 ¼" and adhere it to the front of the black cardstock.
3. Create a pocket for the front of the patterned paper. Cover the pocket with layered paper. Cut out a film strip and ticket strip in black and green cardstock. Attach the film strip to the pocket.
4. Arrange the tickets and attach the sticker letters. Attach the popcorn repeats to the corners of the pocket. Attach pocket to the front of the patterned cardstock.
5. Punch a hole at the top and insert a brad. Tie the gift bag closed with twine.