Beach Party Card
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Bazzill Basics : 12" x 12" Cardstock - Aquamarine
Fancy Pants : Summer Soul Collection Pack
Fancy Pants : Summer SoulEmbellishments
Ranger Ink : Stickles Glitter Glue - Stardust, Paprika, Cinnamon
EKSuccess : EK Tools Large Edger Punch - Birthday
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
1. Cut a piece of aquamarine cardstock 5 1/2" x 10" and ink the edges with the distress ink pad. Score in the middle, and fold the cardstock in half. This will be your card base.
2. From the collection pack, find and cut out a strip of 6 of the surfboards. Ink the edges of the surfboards.
3. Punch a 5 1/2" strip of tangerine colored paper from the collection pack using the Birthday punch.
4. Cut a banner from the collection pack and stamp a birthday sentiment on it. Use the Cinnamon Stickles on the sentiment to overlay the letters and allow to dry. Attach it to a piece of brown paper from the collection pack.
5. Punch out a flower embellishment from the embellishment sheet and adhere it onto a piece of tangerine paper to make it pop!
6. Adhere all of the paper pieces onto the card base.
7. Add a cute embellishment to the inside of the card as well.